WordPress allows website owners to maintain their custom website by adding new pages, editing existing pages, uploading photos, videos and posting to blogs. Please use the drop down menu under “WordPress Instructions” to find tutorials.
If you don’t see instructions for something you’d like to accomplish in WordPress, please use the Contact page to ask me for help! I will email you the instructions and post them on my website. Thanks!
• Super Admin – Someone with access to the blog network administration features controlling the entire network (See Create a Network).
• Administrator – Somebody who has access to all the administration features
• Editor – Somebody who can publish and manage posts and pages as well as manage other users’ posts, etc.
• Author – Somebody who can publish and manage their own posts
• Contributor – Somebody who can write and manage their posts but not publish them
• Subscriber – Somebody who can only manage their profile
You must allow or accept cookies to use this site. While you are viewing your site in your browser window, go to the Tools menu and click on Options. Look for a button regarding Privacy and allow cookies for your site.